What is Tagaytay Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit the relaxing city of Tagaytay without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a picture at Enchanted Kingdom and Sky Ranch for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Tagaytay a favorite among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. We have 14 cheap Tagaytay hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Tagaytay?
Hotels.com travelers' top Tagaytay budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
The Windy Ridge3-star guesthouse
New Orleans TagaytayCity-center hotel
Chateau Beatrice Bed & Breakfast3-star B&B
View Sun Rooms & Garden3-star guesthouse
La Gracia Apartelle Tagaytay2.5-star guesthouse
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Tagaytay?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Tagaytay while on a budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Picnic Grove
- People's Park in the Sky
- Ayala Malls Serin
- SM City Lipa
- Summit Ridge Promenade
- Enchanted Kingdom
- Sky Ranch
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish
Sights & Landmarks