Traveling With Your Pet to Kerikeri
If you and your pets need a hotel in the tropical city of Kerikeri, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Kerikeri outings, or head out to explore the sights while they're asleep. Consider a visit to local attractions like Fairy Pools and Stone Store while you're in the area. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Kerikeri will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kerikeri?
Top hotel picks in and around Kerikeri:
Kauri Park MotelUpscale motel in city center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Central location
Stay Kerikeri Boutique Apartments and StudiosUpscale apartment with kitchen, near Fairy Pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • Central location
Avalon ResortKerikeri upscale motel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Lazy river • Spa tub • Central location
Kerikeri Park LodgeColonial Kerikeri apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Woodlands Motel & Conference Venue3-star motel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kerikeri?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Kerikeri, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Haruru Falls (6.7 mi/10.9 km)
- Waitangi Treaty Grounds (8 mi/12.8 km)
- Paihia Wharf (8.9 mi/14.4 km)
- Paihia Beach (9.2 mi/14.7 km)
- Waitangi Golf Club (7.4 mi/12 km)
- Waitangi Mountain Bike Park (7.2 mi/11.6 km)
- Te Waimate Mission House (7.3 mi/11.8 km)
- Tapuaetahi Beach (7.5 mi/12.1 km)
- Manginangina Kauri Walk (9.1 mi/14.7 km)
- Marsden Cross (9.3 mi/15 km)