What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Skopje?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel fitness center is important, you might want to shake up your routine and check out some of these things to see and do in Skopje.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Skopje City Museum
- Memorial House of Mother Teresa
- Museum of the Macedonian Struggle
- St. Kliment Church
- Macedonia Square
- Stone Bridge
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Skopje
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Skopje, a hotel with a gym may be an amenity you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Visitors to Skopje enjoy the cafes. St. Kliment Church, Macedonia Square, and Stone Bridge are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Skopje?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Skopje:
Skopje Marriott HotelLuxury hotel in Centar with indoor pool, bar
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
DoubleTree by Hilton SkopjeLuxury hotel in Aerodrom with spa, indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
Hotel De KOKA4-star hotel with bar, near Macedonia Square
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Walkable location
Ibis Skopje City Center4-star hotel in Centar with restaurant, bar
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Bushi Resort & SpaLuxury hotel with indoor pool, near Cifte Hammam
- 24-hour fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location