What is Narita Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to enjoy Narita on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who visit Narita absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Take a selfie at Narita Omotesando and Naritasan Shinshoji Temple for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Narita popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. We have 10 cheap Narita hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Narita?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Narita budget-friendly hotels:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Comfy beds
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Toyoko Inn Narita Airport Honkan3-star hotel
Narita Gateway Hotel3-star hotel
Toyoko Inn Narita Airport Shinkan3-star hotel
Meet Inn Narita3-star hotel
Center Hotel Narita 2 R513-star hotel
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Narita?
You'll find a variety of places to explore in Narita while staying within budget. Glance at these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Naritasan Park
- Sakura-no-Yama Hill
- Sakuranoyama Park
- Narita Yokan Museum
- Naritasan Calligraphy Museum
- Narita Omotesando
- Naritasan Shinshoji Temple
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks