What is Taranto Like for Beach Hotels?
If you're looking forward to a beach getaway, jetting off to Taranto might be just the ticket. Whether you want to hunt for sand dollars or smell the fresh air, this dynamic city is perfect for travelers looking for hotels close to the water. You can explore the sights and attractions with a visit to National Archaeological Museum of Taranto or a stop at Aragonese Castle. When you search for top hotels in Taranto on our site, it's easy to find something within your price range. If you want an upscale hotel or a comfortable condo, Taranto has 50 beach accommodations to choose from, so you'll be sure to find a place that meets your needs.
What Are Some of the Best Beach Hotels in Taranto?
We offer you a choice of hotels that guests appreciate for their proximity to the beach, so you'll have your pick of the area's top places to stay. Here are our travelers' favorite beach accommodations:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Bar
Incanto delle Ninfe
7 ContradeFamily-friendly B&B on waterfront
Il Galeone Bed and BreakfastBeaux Arts B&B
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Taranto?
If you'd like to experience the top sights and landmarks or explore the area's natural features, here are some ideas for what to see and do in Taranto:
- Chiatona Beach
- Spiaggia di Montedarena
- Castellaneta Marina Beach
- National Archaeological Museum of Taranto
- Aragonese Castle
- Cathedral of San Cataldo
- Terra delle Gravine Regional Nature Park
- Dune Costiere Regional Natural Park
Sights & Landmarks