What is Bolzano Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about Bolzano. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Bolzano for its museums. Spend a day checking out attractions like Dolomites, Piazza Walther and Cathedral of Bolzano. When you're ready to kick back after a day of touring the area with the kids, Bolzano has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you want, Bolzano offers different kinds of family accommodations so you can take your pick.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Bolzano?
Top hotel picks in and around Bolzano:
Parkhotel Laurin4-star hotel with conference center, near Piazza Walther
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Bar • Central location
Stadt Hotel Citta4-star hotel with bar, near Piazza Walther
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Hotel Post Gries3-star hotel with winery, near Muri-Gries Abbey
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
AristonCity-center hotel within easy reach of Piazza Walther
- Free WiFi • Snack bar • Attentive staff
B&B Hotel Bolzano
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Snack bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Bolzano?
You'll find that Bolzano and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some suggestions to make your stay educational and fun:
- Talferwiesen-Prati del Talvera
- Museum of Nature South Tyrol
- Messner Mountain Museum Firmian
- Mercantile Museum
- Piazza Walther
- Cathedral of Bolzano
- Via dei Portici
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks