What is Kataragama Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to enjoy Kataragama on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and go for a stroll to a side of this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Take a photo at Kataragama Temple Complex and Tissa Lake for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of low-cost hotels makes Kataragama a favorite among budget-conscious visitors searching for a vacation to remember. Don't let your budget stop you enjoying everything that Kataragama has to offer, the right hotel is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Kataragama?
Top hotel picks in and around Kataragama:
Grand Tamarind LakeUpscale hotel in historical district
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Bar • Outdoor pool
Mandara RosenKataragama upscale hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Big Game Yala by Eco Team3-star Kataragama tentalow with safari
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
Mahoora - Yala by Eco Team3.5-star Kataragama tentalow with safari
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
Wadula Safari YalaLakefront guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Garden
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kataragama?
You'll be able to find lots of ways to have fun in Kataragama while staying within budget. Take a look at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Yala National Park
- Bundala National Park
- Lunugamvehera National Park
- Kataragama Temple Complex
- Tissa Lake
- Sacred Bo Tree
Sights & Landmarks