Where is Santa Marinella Beach?
Santa Marinella is home to Santa Marinella Beach. Santa Marinella is a relaxing city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the port. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Port of Civitavecchia and La Toscana.
Where Can I Stay near Santa Marinella Beach?
We've got 25 hotels to pick from within a mile of Santa Marinella Beach. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Villa Delle Palme
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
- 4-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Santa Marinella Beach
What to See near Santa Marinella Beach
- Port of Civitavecchia
- La Toscana
- Santa Severa Castle
- Terme della Ficoncella
- Fontana del Papa Farmhouse
Things to Do near Santa Marinella Beach
- Villa La Saracena
- National Archaeological Museum of Civitavecchia
- Archaeological Antiquarium Of Pyrgi
How to Get to Santa Marinella Beach
Flights to Santa Marinella
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 24.8 mi (40 km) from central Santa Marinella