Where is The Mazatlan Malecón?
Mazatlán is home to The Mazatlan Malecón. Mazatlán is a relaxing city well known for its restaurants and beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Plaza Machado and Mazatlan Aquarium.
Where Can I Stay near The Mazatlan Malecón?
We've got 140 hotels to choose from within a mile of The Mazatlan Malecón. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Apartment 2 rooms with ocean view on the boardwalk of Mazatlán, Pet Friendly ❤️
- 3.5-star vacation home • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Casa de la Alegria
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center
Darling Hotel de Rio!
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Hotel Mexico Mazatlan In Downtown
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Gamma Mazatlán The Inn Centro Histórico
- 3.5-star condo • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center
Things to See and Do near The Mazatlan Malecón
What to See near The Mazatlan Malecón
- Playa Norte
- Olas Altas Beach
- Los Pinos Beach
- Monumento Mujer Mazalteca
- Monument to Pedro Infante
Things to Do near The Mazatlan Malecón
- Mazatlan Aquarium
- Mazatlan International Center
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course
- Mazatlan Archaeological Museum
- Mazagua Aquatic Park
How to Get to The Mazatlan Malecón
Flights to Mazatlán
- General Rafael Buelna Intl. Airport (MZT), 9.9 mi (16 km) from central Mazatlán