What is Kowloon Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're thinking about a spa getaway in Kowloon that offers relaxation, indulge yourself and make a reservation at a hotel with a spa. Wear your luxurious robe and plush slippers, and spend the day in the spa. After you're re-energized, enjoy some of the activities and sights that make cultural Kowloon special. Visitors to Kowloon absolutely love the shopping and restaurants. Consider an outing to Temple Street Night Market, Ladies' Market, or Hong Kong Science Museum to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kowloon?
If you can tear yourself away from your restful spa hotel, you may want to discover some of these things to see and do in Kowloon.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Hong Kong Science Museum
- Dialogue In The Dark
- Hong Kong Museum of History
- Temple Street Night Market
- Ladies' Market
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- Langham Place Mall
- Knutsford Terrace
- Hong Kong Coliseum
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Kowloon?
Our travelers like these spa hotels in Kowloon:
Royal Plaza HotelMira Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
- 3 restaurants • 2 bars • Garden • Fitness center • Central location
Eaton HKHealth Club is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
- 5 restaurants • Bar • Fitness center • Free WiFi • Central location
The Mira Hong Kong HotelLuxury hotel with 24-hour fitness center, near K11 Shopping Mall
- Massage treatment rooms • Outdoor pool • 6 restaurants • Bar • Central location
New World Millennium Hong Kong HotelAsaya is an on-site spa offering massages
- Outdoor pool • 6 restaurants • 2 bars • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong KongThe Ritz-Carlton Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
- 4 restaurants • 3 bars • Rooftop terrace • Fitness center • Central location