What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Oxford?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel gym is important, you might decide to shake up your routine and check out some of these sights and activities in Oxford.
- Waterperry Gardens
- University Botanic Gardens
- Christ Church Meadows
- Ashmolean Museum
- Museum of Oxford
- Museum of the History of Science
- Carfax Tower
- Oxford Town Hall
- Covered Market
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Oxford
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Oxford, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Visitors to Oxford enjoy the historical sites. Carfax Tower, Oxford Town Hall, and Covered Market are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Oxford?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Oxford:
Jurys Inn OxfordSuburban hotel with indoor pool, near University of Oxford
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Family friendly
Ramada by Wyndham Oxford3-star Oxford hotel with bar
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Easyhotel OxfordUpscale hotel
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Central location
George Street HotelCity-center Oxford hotel with spa
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Central location
The Randolph Hotel, by Graduate HotelsOxford upscale hotel with bar
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Spacious rooms