What is Cardigan Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider relaxing Cardigan. Here you'll find various types of activities sure to appeal to both kids and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Cardigan for its historic sites. Spend a day checking out attractions like Cardigan Guildhall Market, Cardigan Castle and St Dogmaels Abbey. When you're ready to kick back after a day of fun with the kids, Cardigan has various places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 10 Cardigan family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Cardigan?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi
- Free cooked breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Cardigan Bay Holiday ParkLuxury holiday park with bar, near Poppit Sands Beach
Bethsaida B&BUpscale B&B in historical district
The Old Vicarage3.5-star Cardigan B&B with bar
Highcliffe HotelCardigan inn by sea
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Cardigan?
Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Sights & Landmarks
- Cardigan Guildhall Market
- Cardigan Castle
- St Dogmaels Abbey