What is Benidorm Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're considering a vacation to Benidorm that offers relaxation, indulge yourself and book a getaway at a hotel with a spa. Change into your luxurious robe and plush slippers, and head down to the spa. After you're rejuvenated, discover some of the activities and sights that make Benidorm special. People who travel to Benidorm absolutely love the shopping and beaches, which could be great ways to enjoy the area. Consider an outing to Benidorm City Hall, Elche Park, or Malpas Beach to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Benidorm?
If you can pull yourself away from your luxurious spa hotel, you may want to check out some of these things to see and do in Benidorm.
- Elche Park
- L'Aiguera Park
- Sierra Helada National Park
- Malpas Beach
- Llevant Beach
- Poniente Beach
- Benidorm City Hall
- Balcony of the Mediterranean
- Guillermo Amor Municipal Stadium
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Benidorm?
Our travelers like these spa hotels in Benidorm:
Hotel Helios BenidormSPA is an on-site spa offering body treatments, facials, and nail services
- Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Garden • Central location
Poseidon ResortSpa is an on-site spa offering massages
- 2 outdoor pools • 2 poolside bars • 2 restaurants • Garden • Walkable location
Sol Pelícanos OcasYHI SPA is an on-site spa offering body treatments and massages
- 6 outdoor pools • Golf course • 3 poolside bars • 7 restaurants • Walkable location
Hotel Poseidón PlayaAsia Gardens is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, facials, and nail services
- 7 outdoor pools • 2 poolside bars • 5 restaurants • Garden • Attentive staff
Hotel La Estacion4-star hotel with free water park, near Benidorm Palace
- Spa services • 2 outdoor pools • Poolside bar • Restaurant • Attentive staff