Traveling With Your Pet to Grossarl
If you want to find a hotel in Grossarl that will welcome you and your pets, we've got you covered. We can help you find a cozy space for you and Fluffy to call home while you enjoy all the city has to offer. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Grossarl outings, or head out to explore the area while they sleep. Snow Space Salzburg and Gastein Ski Resort might be worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Grossarl can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Grossarl?
Top hotel picks in and around Grossarl:
DAS EDELWEISS - Salzburg Mountain Resort5-star ski-in/ski-out resort with spa, near Grossarltal Ski Resort
- Free breakfast • Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free water park access
Hotel DorferGrossarl ski pension with spa, ski storage
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
Hotel TauernhofGrossarl ski hotel with spa, ski storage
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Close to shopping
Hotel KristallGrossarl upscale hotel with bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
Hotel KathrinMountain hotel with indoor pool, near Panorama Cable Car
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Grossarl?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Grossarl, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Liechtenstein Gorge (5.4 mi/8.7 km)
- Alpentherme Gastein (6.4 mi/10.2 km)
- Schlossalm Funicular (6.7 mi/10.8 km)
- Grafenberg Cable Car (8 mi/12.8 km)
- Wasserwelt Amade (8.3 mi/13.3 km)
- Flying Mozart Cable Car (8.5 mi/13.7 km)
- Angertal Ski Resort (8.8 mi/14.2 km)
- Bad Gastein Waterfall (9 mi/14.4 km)
- Felsentherme Spa (9.1 mi/14.7 km)
- Stubnerkogel Cable Car (9.2 mi/14.8 km)