Traveling With Your Pet to Landshut
If you want to find a hotel in Landshut that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your furry friends along on some of your Landshut outings, or pop out to enjoy the sights while they're asleep. Consider a visit to local attractions like Trausnitz Castle and Old Town while you're in the area. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Landshut can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Landshut?
Top hotel picks in and around Landshut:
Michel Hotel LandshutUpscale hotel on river
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace • Central location
Romantik Hotel FürstenhofArt Deco hotel within easy reach of St. Martin's Church
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Sauna • Central location
LA serviced apartmentsComfortable apartment with kitchenette, near St. Martin's Church
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Ibis Landshut City3-star hotel, convenient to Trausnitz Castle
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Attentive staff
B&B Hotel LandshutLandshut hotel next to rail/subway station
- Free parking • Free WiFi
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Landshut?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Landshut, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Old Town (0.6 mi/1 km)
- St. Martin's Church (0.7 mi/1.2 km)
- Hofberg Sculpture Museum (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Trausnitz Castle (0.9 mi/1.5 km)
- Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg (1.1 mi/1.8 km)
- St. Kastulus Cathedral (10.9 mi/17.6 km)
- Hanslmühle (11 mi/17.7 km)
- Zwergerlwald (13.7 mi/22 km)
- Urzeitmuseum (13.8 mi/22.2 km)
- Church of St. Peter and Paul (14 mi/22.6 km)