What is La Ciaccia Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about La Ciaccia. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. When you're ready to relax after a day exploring the area with the family, La Ciaccia has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, La Ciaccia offers different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety of options to choose from.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in La Ciaccia?
Our travelers have rated this as their favorite kid-friendly hotel:
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant
Hotel New PalalamaCastelsardo hotel with bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in La Ciaccia?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in La Ciaccia, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Elephant Rock (2.6 mi/4.1 km)
- Beach Longa (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Isola Rossa Beach (8.3 mi/13.3 km)
- La Marinedda Beach (8.9 mi/14.3 km)
- Baja Ostina Beach (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Doria Castle (3.5 mi/5.7 km)
- Museum of Mediterranean Weaving (3.6 mi/5.7 km)
- Poltu Biancu Beach (4.5 mi/7.3 km)
- Li Junchi Beach (5.7 mi/9.1 km)
- Li Mindi Beach (6.5 mi/10.4 km)