What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Kuantan?
Although keeping fit and healthy using the hotel fitness center is important, you may want to shake up your routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Kuantan.
- Sungai Pandan Waterfall
- Gelora Park
- Teluk Cempedak Beach
- Sepat Beach
- Darul Makmur Stadium
- Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo
- Kuantan City Mall
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Kuantan
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you're in Kuantan, a hotel with a gym may be an amenity you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this romantic city has to offer. Visitors to Kuantan like the seafood restaurants and riverfront. Darul Makmur Stadium, Taman Teruntum Mini Zoo, and Teluk Cempedak Beach are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Kuantan?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in Kuantan:
Hyatt Regency Kuantan ResortTeluk Cempedak beachfront resort with 2 outdoor pools, beach bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
The Zenith HotelLuxury hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
Shahzan Hotel KuantanKuantan beachfront resort with free water park, beach bar
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Family friendly
Swiss-Garden Beach Resort KuantanUpscale hotel in city center
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Central location
AC Hotel by Marriott KuantanBeachfront hotel in Kampung Chengal Lempong with 4 outdoor pools
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location