What's Rua de Santa Catarina Like?There's a lot visitors like about Rua de Santa Catarina, especially its shops and historical sites. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks like Porto Historic Center. There's plenty more to see, including Majestic Café and Almas Chapel.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rua de Santa Catarina?
We have 197 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Rua de Santa Catarina:
Holiday Inn Express Porto City Center, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Castelo Santa CatarinaCity-center hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Grande Hotel do Porto3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Dear Porto Guest HouseCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hotel do NorteCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Rua de Santa CatarinaRua de Santa Catarina is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto Airport (OPO), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Rua de Santa Catarina
Getting to Rua de Santa Catarina on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Bolhao Station
- Marcolino Santa Catarina Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Rua de Santa Catarina
What to See in Rua de Santa Catarina
- Porto Historic Center
- Almas Chapel