What is Patong Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the seaside city of Patong on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. People who travel to Patong absolutely love the shopping and bars. Snap some photos at Patong Beach and Bangla Road for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Patong popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. We have 350 cheap Patong hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Patong?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Patong budget-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
- Free parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Attentive staff
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Lazy river • Central location
Red Planet Phuket PatongWalking distance from Patong Beach
Pimrada Hotel3-star hotel, convenient to Patong Beach
The Viridian ResortVictorian resort with pool bar, near Patong Beach
Squareone - HostelHostel with indoor pool, near Patong Beach
Bauman Ville Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Patong Beach
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Patong?
You'll find plenty of things to see and do in Patong while on a budget. Check out these activities and attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- Patong Beach
- Kalim Beach
- Tri Trang Beach
- Bangla Road
- Banzaan Fresh Market
- Jungceylon Shopping Center
- Nurul Islam Mosque
- Merlin Beach
- Freedom Beach
Sights & Landmarks