What's Massarelos Like?There's a lot visitors like about Massarelos, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Duoro River and Crystal Palace Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Electric Tram Museum and Romantico Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Massarelos?
We have 164 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Massarelos:
Torel AvantGardeLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Spa tub • Health club • Central location
Vincci Porto4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel da MúsicaUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Attentive staff
HF Tuela Porto3-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to MassarelosMassarelos is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto Airport (OPO), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Massarelos
Getting to Massarelos on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Bicalho Stop
- Museu C. Elétrico Stop
- Igreja de Massarelos Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Massarelos
Things to See near Massarelos:
- Duoro River (182.8 mi/294.3 km away)
- Porto Historic Center (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Ribeira Square (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Porto Cathedral (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Dom Luis I Bridge (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)