Where is Pyrgaki Beach?
Naxos is home to Pyrgaki Beach. Visitors to beachside Naxos love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Alyko and Agiassos Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Pyrgaki Beach?
We've got 32 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Pyrgaki Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
'Villa Argilos' Self-catered villa with swimming pool for 10 guests
- 4-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Nice apartment, small row house on the beach (Liz. No. 00000473361)
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Central location
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Pyrgaki Beach
What to See near Pyrgaki Beach
- Naxos and Lesser Cyclades
- Aegean Islands
- Agiassos Beach
- Kastraki Beach
Things to Do near Pyrgaki Beach
- Aqua Fun Water Park
- Naxos Archaeological Museum
- Folk Museum Collection
How to Get to Pyrgaki Beach
Flights to Naxos
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from central Naxos
- Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from central Naxos
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Naxos