Where is Kastraki Beach?
Naxos is home to Kastraki Beach. Visitors to beachside Naxos love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Mikri Vigla Beach and Plaka Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Kastraki Beach?
We've got 92 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Kastraki Beach. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
PALMOS spacious, SELF CATERING apartment near 3 natural beaches of Naxos
- 3.5-star apartment • Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Viglaki House | Ready for stress-free holiday filled with amazing views?
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Depis Sea Side Villas
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace
Naxos m vigla luxury ,beachfront private villa with pool
- 3-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center
Relaxing Home Mikri Vigla, Naxos
- 3.5-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to See and Do near Kastraki Beach
What to See near Kastraki Beach
- Naxos and Lesser Cyclades
- Aegean Islands
- Mikrí Vígla
- Mikri Vigla Beach
- Plaka Beach
Things to Do near Kastraki Beach
- Aqua Fun Water Park
- Naxos Archaeological Museum
- Folk Museum Collection
- Eggares Olive Press Museum
How to Get to Kastraki Beach
Flights to Naxos
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from central Naxos
- Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from central Naxos
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Naxos