Where is Go-Kart City?
Port Orange is home to Go-Kart City. Port Orange is a family-friendly city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the port and shops. If you want to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Daytona International Speedway and Daytona Beach Boardwalk.
Where Can I Stay near Go-Kart City?
You might want to consider this hotel in Go-Kart City.
Welcome to my Beach House ! I have recently totally renovated and refreshed. - 0.3 mi (0.5 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Things to See and Do near Go-Kart City
What to See near Go-Kart City
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Daytona International Speedway
- Daytona Beach Pier
- Ocean Center
- Ponce Inlet Beach
Things to Do near Go-Kart City
- Daytona Beach Boardwalk
- Daytona Lagoon Waterpark
- Daytona Beach Bandshell
- Sunglow Pier
- Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum
How to Get to Go-Kart City
Flights to Port Orange
- Orlando Sanford Intl. Airport (SFB), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from central Port Orange
- Daytona Beach Intl. Airport (DAB), 5.4 mi (8.8 km) from central Port Orange