Where is Duck Boardwalk?
Duck is home to Duck Boardwalk. Visitors to beachside Duck love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Wright Brothers National Memorial and Nags Head Fishing Pier.
Where Can I Stay near Duck Boardwalk?
You might want to consider this hotel in Duck Boardwalk.
7 bed/5 bath w/Pool&Hottub * Oceanfront & Indoor Pool/Gym - walk to beach/town!! - 0.4 mi (0.7 km) away
- 3-star vacation home • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace
Things to See and Do near Duck Boardwalk
What to See near Duck Boardwalk
- Currituck Outer Banks Visitor's Center
- Aycock Brown Welcome Center
- Monument to a Century of Flight
- Holy Redeemer Catholic Church
Things to Do near Duck Boardwalk
- Duck Woods Country Club
- Kilmarlic Golf Club
- Sea Scape Golf Links
- Pointe Golf Club
- Children at Play Museum
How to Get to Duck Boardwalk
Flights to Duck
- Manteo, NC (MEO-Dare County Regional), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from central Duck