Where is Archaelogical Park?
Xanten is home to Archaelogical Park. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Xanten Cathedral and Xanten Market Square.
Where Can I Stay near Archaelogical Park?
We've got 12 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Archaelogical Park. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Welcome to the South Pacific
- 3.5-star B&B • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Apartment at the port
- 3-star hotel • Bar • Terrace
Bed and Breakfast am Meerturm
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Bed and breakfast at the sea tower.
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
- 3.5-star cottage • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Archaelogical Park
What to See near Archaelogical Park
- Xanten Cathedral
- Xanten Market Square
- St. Nicholas Church
- Sculpture Park
Things to Do near Archaelogical Park
- Wunderland Kalkar
- Roman Museum
How to Get to Archaelogical Park
Flights to Xanten
- Duesseldorf International Airport (DUS), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from central Xanten
- Weeze (NRN), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from central Xanten