Where is 700th Anniversary Stadium?
Mae Rim is home to 700th Anniversary Stadium. Mae Rim is a romantic city travelers enjoy for attractions such as the spas. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Chiang Mai Zoo and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep.
Where Can I Stay near 700th Anniversary Stadium?
We've got a selection of hotels you can choose from near 700th Anniversary Stadium. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Green Lake Resort
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Attentive staff
Kiree Thara Boutique Resort
- 4-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near 700th Anniversary Stadium
What to See near 700th Anniversary Stadium
- Chiang Mai University
- Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Tha Phae Gate
- Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
- Wat Jed Yot
Things to Do near 700th Anniversary Stadium
- Chiang Mai Zoo
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center
- Meechok Plaza
- Wat Umong Suan Phutthatham Temple
How to Get to 700th Anniversary Stadium
Flights to Mae Rim
- Chiang Mai Intl. Airport (CNX), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from central Mae Rim