Where is Madonie Adventure Park?
Petralia Sottana is home to Madonie Adventure Park. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Madonie Regional Park Visitors Center and Madonie Regional Natural Park.
Where Can I Stay near Madonie Adventure Park?
We've got 21 hotels to pick from within 5 miles of Madonie Adventure Park. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Superb villa with swimming pool and large garden - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 3-star townhouse • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spacious rooms
La Gisamìa. Pure Nature. - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do near Madonie Adventure Park
What to See near Madonie Adventure Park
- Madonie Regional Park Visitors Center
- Madonie Regional Natural Park
- Gangi Castle
- Tiberio Gorges
- Vallone Madonna degli Angeli
Things to Do near Madonie Adventure Park
- Gal Hassin International Center for Astronomical Sciences
- Ventimiglia Castle
- Palazzo Sgadari
- Antonio Collisani Civic Museum
- The Madonita Ambientalistic Museum of Polizzi Generosa