Where is Anglesea Golf Club?
Anglesea is home to Anglesea Golf Club. Anglesea is a relaxing city known for its spas and restaurants. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you might like to visit Anglesea Surf Beach and Point Addis Marine National Park.
Where Can I Stay near Anglesea Golf Club?
We've got 175 hotels to pick from within a mile of Anglesea Golf Club. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Retro On Russell - Anglesea
- 3.5-star apartment • Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
Fairway Vista - Golf Course Delight
- 4-star vacation home • Free parking • Restaurant • Terrace
Luxe 4 Bedroom Entertainer for 13 in Anglesea
- 4-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Anglesea Golf Club
What to See near Anglesea Golf Club
- Anglesea Surf Beach
- Point Addis Marine National Park
- Split Point Lighthouse
- Bell's Beach
- Point Roadknight
Things to Do near Anglesea Golf Club
- Torquay Golf Club
- Bellbrae Estate Winery
How to Get to Anglesea Golf Club
Flights to Anglesea
- Avalon Airport (AVV), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from central Anglesea