What's Garrison Historic Area Like?There's a lot visitors like about Garrison Historic Area, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like George Washington House and Barbados Museum & Historical Society. There's plenty more to see, including Carlisle Bay and Garrison Savannah.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Garrison Historic Area?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Garrison Historic Area:
Hilton Barbados ResortUpscale beachfront resort with 3 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Walkable location
Radisson Aquatica Resort BarbadosUpscale beachfront resort with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Beach bar • Beach sun loungers • Central location
How to Get to Garrison Historic AreaGarrison Historic Area is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Bridgetown.
- Grantley Adams Intl. Airport (BGI), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Garrison Historic Area
Things to See and Do in and around Garrison Historic Area
What to See in Garrison Historic Area
- Needhams Point
- Carlisle Bay
- George Washington House
- Garrison Savannah
Things to Do near Garrison Historic Area:
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Atlantis Submarines Adventure (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Turtle Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Rockley Golf Course (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Mount Gay Rum (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)