What's Hato Rey Like?While in Hato Rey, you can enjoy the restaurants. Spend an afternoon at Punto Verde or Museo de Vida Silvestre. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza las Americas and Hiram Bithorn Stadium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Hato Rey?
We have 8 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Hato Rey but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 3 poolside bars • 4 outdoor pools • Casino • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 4 outdoor pools • 4 bars • Spa tub • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 10 beach bars • 2 spa tubs • Central location
Best Western Plus Condado Palm Inn - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Fairmont El San Juan Hotel - 3.8 mi (6.2 km) awayUpscale beachfront resort with 4 restaurants, spa
Costa Bahia Hotel Paseo Caribe - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) awayBayfront hotel with 24-hour fitness center, conference center
Condado Vanderbilt Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) awayUpscale beachfront hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
San Juan Airport Hotel - 4.6 mi (7.4 km) awayArt Deco hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Hato ReyHato Rey is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of San Juan.
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Hato Rey
Getting to Hato Rey on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Roosevelt Station
- Hato Rey Station
- Domenech Station
Things to See and Do in and around Hato Rey
What to See in Hato Rey
- Hiram Bithorn Stadium
- Jose Miguel Agrelot Coliseum
- Luis Munoz Marin Park