What's Old Town Amsterdam Like?There's a lot visitors like about Old Town Amsterdam, especially its shops and museums. You might want to seek out the monuments and churches while you’re in the neighborhood. Top attractions include Artis and Madame Tussauds. Dam Square and Anne Frank House are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Old Town Amsterdam?
We have 491 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Old Town Amsterdam:
Hotel TwentySevenLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
B&B Milkhouse Luxury Stay Amsterdam3.5-star guesthouse
- Free in-room WiFi • Central location
The Dylan AmsterdamLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Hotel Sebastian'sRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Pulitzer AmsterdamLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Old Town AmsterdamOld Town Amsterdam is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), 7.1 mi (11.5 km) from Old Town Amsterdam
Traveling to Old Town Amsterdam by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Rokin Station
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Amsterdam (ZYA-Amsterdam Central Station)
Getting to Old Town Amsterdam on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Nieuwmarkt Station
- Waterlooplein Station
- Dam Stop