Where is Keramas Beach?
Gianyar is home to Keramas Beach. Discover the local area by spending a day checking out some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Kuta Beach and Ubud Monkey Forest.
Where Can I Stay near Keramas Beach?
We've got 18 hotels to choose from within just a mile of Keramas Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Hotel Komune and Beach Club Bali
- 4-star resort • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
Komaneka at Keramas Beach - CHSE Certified
- 5-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Keramas Beach
What to See near Keramas Beach
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Sanur Beach
- Saba Beach
- Tegenungan Waterfall
- Taman Nusa
Things to Do near Keramas Beach
- Bali Orchid Garden
- Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Puri Lukisan Museum
- Bali Museum
- Bali Safari and Marine Park
How to Get to Keramas Beach
Flights to Gianyar
- Ngurah Rai Intl. Airport (DPS), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from central Gianyar