What's Rome Historic Centre Like?People go to Rome Historic Centre to see favorite places like Spanish Steps, and to take in culture at top venues like Trevi Fountain. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of cafes. Piazza di Spagna and Via Veneto are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Rome Historic Centre?
We have 8486 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Rome Historic Centre:
Residenza Venti SettembreEdwardian townhouse
- Free WiFi • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
Hotel De' Ricci - Small Luxury Hotels of The World4-star hotel with spa, winery
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel VilònLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Rome Historic CentreRome Historic Centre is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from Rome Historic Centre
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rome Historic Centre
Traveling to Rome Historic Centre by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station
- Rome Termini Station
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
Getting to Rome Historic Centre on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Spagna Station
- Barberini Station
- Flaminio - Piazza del Popolo Station