What's Bangkok City Centre Like?
Visitors really like Bangkok City Centre, especially its temples, restaurants, and riverfront access. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's rich culture and selection of shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Siam Paragon Mall and Pratunam Market. Khaosan Road and MBK Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Bangkok City Centre?
We have 970 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Bangkok City Centre:
Old Capital Bike Inn3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
ARUN Riverside Bangkok3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Mandarin Oriental, BangkokLuxury hotel with 12 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free area shuttle • Steam room • Central location
Baan VajraCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Attentive staff
The St Regis BangkokLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
How to Get to Bangkok City Centre
Bangkok City Centre is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from Bangkok City Centre
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Bangkok City Centre
Traveling to Bangkok City Centre by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Bangkok Train Station
Getting to Bangkok City Centre on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Hua Lamphong Station
- National Stadium BTS Station
- MRT Wat Mangkon Station