What's Colonia Condesa Like?While in Colonia Condesa, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Take time to see the sights like Spain Park while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include The Angel of Independence Monument and Paseo de la Reforma.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Colonia Condesa?
We have 65 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Colonia Condesa:
Don Jacinto Stay&SipArt Deco hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Condesa Df4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Turkish bath • Fitness center • Walkable location
How to Get to Colonia CondesaColonia Condesa is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Colonia Condesa
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from Colonia Condesa
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Colonia Condesa
Things to See and Do in and around Colonia Condesa
Things to See near Colonia Condesa:
- Spain Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- The Angel of Independence Monument (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Paseo de la Reforma (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- World Trade Center Mexico City (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Chapultepec Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to Do near Colonia Condesa:
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Museo Soumaya (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Papalote Museo del Nino (1.2 mi/2 km away)