Where is Ruins of Gedi?
Watamu is home to Ruins of Gedi. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Watamu Beach and Watamu Marine National Park.
Where Can I Stay near Ruins of Gedi?
We've got 201 hotels you can choose from within 5 miles of Ruins of Gedi. You might want to consider one of these options that are popular with our travelers:
Vosteen Home Holidays - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away
- 4.5-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Spacious rooms
Sun Palm Beach Resort - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away
- 3-star resort • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Attentive staff
Turtle Bay Beach Club - 3.7 mi (5.9 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Eco Villas Watamu - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa
Watamu Sunflower House - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away
- 3.5-star resort • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Things to See and Do near Ruins of Gedi
What to See near Ruins of Gedi
- Watamu Beach
- Watamu Marine National Park
- Mida Creek
- Prawn Lake
- Marine Park
How to Get to Ruins of Gedi
Flights to Watamu
- Malindi (MYD), 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from central Watamu