Where is Maritime Museum?
Maritime Museum is located in Ladugardsgardet. It's in a family-friendly neighborhood that visitors enjoy for attractions such as the port. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology and Skansen.
Where Can I Stay near Maritime Museum?
We've got 7 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Maritime Museum. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Pop House Hotel
- 4-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Biz Apartment Gärdet
- 4-star aparthotel • Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Comfy beds
Things to See and Do near Maritime Museum
What to See near Maritime Museum
- Stockholm Frihamnen Terminal
- Värtahamnen Ferry Terminal
- Stockholm Viking Terminal
Things to Do near Maritime Museum
- Swedish National Museum of Science and Technology
- Nordic Museum
- Royal Djurgården Circus
- ABBA The Museum
- Swedish History Museum
How to Get to Maritime Museum
Flights to Ladugardsgardet
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (ARN), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from central Ladugardsgardet
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 6.2 mi (10 km) from central Ladugardsgardet