What's Chinatown Like?
In Chinatown, you can spend time visiting the Chinatown or simply enjoy the restaurants. You might want to seek out the neighborhood's shops while you're here. Take a fun excursion to Manila Bay. SM Mall of Asia and Fort Bonifacio are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 7 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Chinatown:
Red Planet Manila BinondoCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Lucky Chinatown3.5-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Central location
How to Get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Manila.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 6.8 mi (11 km) from Chinatown
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- Manila Bay
- Far Eastern University
- University of Santo Tomas
- Rizal Park
Things to Do in Chinatown
- SM Mall of Asia
- Robinson's Place
- Manila Zoo
- Star City
- Fisher Mall