What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Mar del Plata?
Although working out in the hotel health club is important, you might like to shake up your routine and explore some of these sights and activities in Mar del Plata.
- Colon Square
- Camet Park
- Peralta Ramos Woods
- Grande Beach
- Varese Beach
- Bristol Beach
- Martin Miguel de Guemes
- Mar del Plata Cathedral
- Alem Street
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Mar del Plata
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Mar del Plata, a hotel with a gym may be something you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Martin Miguel de Guemes, Mar del Plata Cathedral, and Colon Square are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Mar del Plata?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Mar del Plata:
Sheraton Mar Del Plata HotelMar del Plata upscale hotel with indoor pool
- Fitness center • 2 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Bar • Central location
Gran Hotel Mar del PlataCity-center Mar del Plata hotel with indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
NH Gran Hotel Provincial4-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Spacious rooms
Hotel Oscar LescanoFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Restaurant • Spa
Luz y Fuerza Mar del Plata3-star hotel in La Perla with indoor pool
- Health club • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Pool loungers