What's Pandacan Like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Pandacan? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pandacan?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Pandacan but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness center • Central location
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel 101 Manila- Multi-Use Hotel - 3.8 mi (6.2 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Dusit Thani Manila - 3.1 mi (5.1 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
City Garden GRAND Hotel - 2.4 mi (3.8 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
Savoy Hotel Manila - 5 mi (8 km) awayUpscale hotel with bar
How to Get to Pandacan
Pandacan is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Manila.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Pandacan
Things to See and Do in and around Pandacan
What to See in Pandacan
- Manila Bay
- Far Eastern University
- Rizal Park
- De La Salle University-Manila
- University of Santo Tomas
Things to Do in Pandacan
- SM Mall of Asia
- Robinson's Place
- Manila Zoo
- Star City
- Power Plant Mall