What's Magallanes Village Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Magallanes Village. Top places in the larger area to visit include SM Mall of Asia and Newport World Resorts. Manila Bay and SM North EDSA are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Magallanes Village?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Magallanes Village but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Close to shopping
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness center • Central location
The Heritage Hotel Manila - 1.6 mi (2.7 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Kingsford Hotel Manila - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Hotel 101 Manila- Multi-Use Hotel - 2 mi (3.3 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Savoy Hotel Manila - 1.2 mi (1.9 km) awayUpscale hotel with bar
Dusit Thani Manila - 1 mi (1.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, spa
How to Get to Magallanes Village
Magallanes Village is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Magallanes Village
Things to See and Do in and around Magallanes Village
Things to See near Magallanes Village:
- Manila Bay (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Baclaran Church (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Cuneta Astrodome (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Mall of Asia Arena (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to Do near Magallanes Village:
- SM Mall of Asia (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Newport World Resorts (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Newport Mall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Glorietta Mall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Ayala Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)