Where is Lokobe National Park?
Nosy Be is home to Lokobe National Park. Spend the day exploring the area and seeing some of the local attractions. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you may want to check out Natural Reserve of Lokobe and Madirokely Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Lokobe National Park?
We've got 28 hotels to choose from within 5 miles of Lokobe National Park. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Zara Village - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Restaurant • Bar
Large Family Bungalow - 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
Gite Guyan Lokobe - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 3-star guesthouse • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi
Soavola Bungalow - 2 mi (3.2 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant
293 on Komba Guest Lodge - Adults Only - 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away
- 3-star lodge • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Things to See and Do near Lokobe National Park
What to See near Lokobe National Park
- Natural Reserve of Lokobe
- Madirokely Beach
- Mont Passot
- Sacred Tree of Mahatsinjo
- Nosy Tanikely National Park
How to Get to Lokobe National Park
Flights to Nosy Be
- Nossi-Be (NOS-Fascene), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from central Nosy Be