Where is Macon Coliseum?
Macon is home to Macon Coliseum. Macon is a family-friendly city well known for its fun sporting events and restaurants. If you'd like to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Harriet Tubman Museum and Hay House.
Where Can I Stay near Macon Coliseum?
We've got 24 hotels to choose from within a mile of Macon Coliseum. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our guests:
Marriott Macon City Center
- 3.5-star hotel • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Hotel Forty Five, Macon, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- 3.5-star hotel • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
Things to See and Do near Macon Coliseum
What to See near Macon Coliseum
- Hay House
- Ocmulgee National Monument
- Mercer University
- Middle Georgia State University - Macon Campus
- Rose Hill Cemetery
Things to Do near Macon Coliseum
- Harriet Tubman Museum
- The Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House
- Macon Mall
- The Shoppes at River Crossing
- Grand Opera House
How to Get to Macon Coliseum
Flights to Macon
- Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from central Macon