What's Limpley Stoke Like?There's a lot visitors like about Limpley Stoke, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this relaxing neighborhood's spas. Have a relaxing day visiting Cotswolds. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Roman Baths and Thermae Bath Spa.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Limpley Stoke?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Limpley Stoke:
Homewood Hotel and Spa4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
Best Western Limpley Stoke HotelSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to Get to Limpley StokeLimpley Stoke is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Bath.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 17 mi (27.4 km) from Limpley Stoke
Things to See and Do in and around Limpley Stoke
Things to See near Limpley Stoke:
- Cotswolds (34.8 mi/56 km away)
- University of Bath (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Bath Rugby Stadium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Bath Abbey (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pulteney Bridge (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to Do near Limpley Stoke:
- Roman Baths (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Thermae Bath Spa (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Theatre Royal Bath (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- SouthGate Bath (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Bath Golf Club (3 mi/4.8 km away)