What's Lisbon City Center Like?There's a lot visitors like about Lisbon City Center, especially its shops and historical sites. Travelers like this romantic neighborhood for its museums. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Edward VII Park and Botanical Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Campo Pequeno Bullring and Gulbenkian Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Lisbon City Center?
We have 1826 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Lisbon City Center:
1908 Lisboa Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Chalet D Ávila Guest HouseCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Valverde HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Lisbon Wine Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Britania Art Deco, a Lisbon Heritage CollectionCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Lisbon City CenterLisbon City Center is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Lisbon.
- Humberto Delgado Airport (LIS), 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from Lisbon City Center
- Cascais (CAT), 11 mi (17.8 km) from Lisbon City Center
Traveling to Lisbon City Center by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Entrecampos Station
- Roma-Areeiro Station
- Campolide Station
Getting to Lisbon City Center on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Campo Pequeno Station
- Saldanha Station
- Sao Sebastiao Station