What is Mombasa Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider relaxing Mombasa. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the entertainment choices to beaches, Mombasa has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Fort Jesus, Nyali Beach and Haller Park. When you're ready to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Mombasa has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. You can make a choice from 82 Mombasa accommodations to locate one you and the entire family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Mombasa?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- In-room kitchens • In-room kitchenette
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • In-room kitchens
- Kid's meals • Free parking • 2 outdoor pools • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor tennis
- Free parking • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
Family Vacation HomeAdults-only B&B
Morning Star Diani3.5-star Diani Beach hotel with bar
Bidi Badu Beach ResortWaterfront Diani Beach hotel with bar
Alis PlazaBeachfront hotel
Mtwapa Coast Breeze3-star inn
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Mombasa?
You'll find that Mombasa and the surrounding area offers lots of entertaining things to see while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some ideas to make your stay educational and fun:
- Haller Park
- Diani - Chale Marine National Park and Reserve
- Mombasa Marine National Park
- Colobus Conservation
- Rabai Museum
- Fort Jesus
- Nyali Beach
- Bamburi Beach
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
- Mtwapa Mall
- City Mall