Where is Alyko?
Naxos is home to Alyko. Visitors to beachside Naxos love the natural attractions this area offers such as the beaches. If you're looking for things to do in the area, you may want to check out Pyrgaki Beach and Agiassos Beach.
Where Can I Stay near Alyko?
We've got 67 hotels you can choose from within just a mile of Alyko. You might want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
- 4-star hotel • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Sun and Moon Villas
- 3-star aparthotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Central location
Things to See and Do near Alyko
What to See near Alyko
- Pyrgaki Beach
- Naxos and Lesser Cyclades
- Aegean Islands
- Glyfada Beach
- Agiassos Beach
Things to Do near Alyko
- Aqua Fun Water Park
- Naxos Archaeological Museum
- Folk Museum Collection
How to Get to Alyko
Flights to Naxos
- Naxos (JNX-Naxos Island National), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from central Naxos
- Mykonos Island National Airport (JMK), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from central Naxos
- Parikia (PAS-Paros National), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Naxos