What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Cotai?
Although staying healthy and fit using the hotel fitness center is important, you might like to adjust your normal routine and check out some of these things to see and do in Cotai.
- City of Dreams
- The Grand Canal Shoppes
- Eiffel Tower at The Parisian Macao
- Macau East Asian Games Dome
- Venetian Macao Casino
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Cotai
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Cotai, a hotel with a great gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this romantic and friendly city has to offer. Travelers to Cotai love the restaurants. Eiffel Tower at The Parisian Macao, Macau East Asian Games Dome, and Venetian Macao Casino are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Cotai?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Cotai:
Wynn Palace5-star hotel with spa, near Cotai Strip
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • 4 restaurants • Central location
JW Marriott Hotel MacauLuxury hotel with 2 outdoor pools, near Cotai Arena
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 2 restaurants • Central location
Sheraton Grand MacaoLuxury hotel with spa, near Cotai Arena
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
St. Regis MacaoUpscale beach hotel with free water park, near Cotai Strip
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Close to shopping
Galaxy HotelLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, near City of Dreams
- Fitness center • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Free casino shuttle • Walkable location