Traveling With Your Pet to Watamu
If you're looking for a hotel in Watamu that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fido will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Watamu outings, or head out to enjoy the area while they're sleeping. Local attractions like Watamu Beach and Mida Creek are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Watamu can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Watamu?
Top hotel picks in and around Watamu:
Sun Palm Beach ResortWatamu beachfront resort with outdoor pool, beach bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 2 restaurants • Spacious rooms
Turtle Bay Beach Club3-star beachfront resort with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 3 bars • Attentive staff
Twiga Beach Resort & SpaBeachfront resort with outdoor pool, bar/lounge
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club
Medina PalmsLuxury hotel with 2 bars, children's club
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 3 outdoor pools
Aquarius Club International ResortWatamu beachfront resort with beach bar, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Watamu?
Here are some things you might enjoy in Watamu:
- Watamu Marine National Park
- Arabuko Sokoke Forest
- Watamu Beach
- Mida Creek
- Prawn Lake
Sights & Landmarks