What is Dumaguete Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate Dumaguete for a bargain price. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, grab a free map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Take a photo at Rizal Boulevard and Robinsons Place Dumaguete for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Dumaguete a favorite among budget-conscious travelers searching for a vacation to remember. We have 24 cheap Dumaguete hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Dumaguete?
Hotels.com travelers' top Dumaguete budget hotel picks:
- Free airport pick-up • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Dumaguete Royal Suite Inn3-star Dumaguete hotel with conference center
Hotel Essencia3-star hotel with spa, bar
Asia Novo Boutique Hotel - Dumaguete2.5-star hotel
Manhattan Suites Inn3-star hotel
Charo's DormitelWithin easy reach of Silliman University Main Campus
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Dumaguete?
You'll be able to find lots of places to explore in Dumaguete while keeping to your budget. Take a look at these excursions in the area, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Rizal Boulevard
- Robinsons Place Dumaguete
- Bell Tower
- St Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral
Sights & Landmarks